As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
Feelings Flashcards Game Emotion Cards for Learning Emotions with Emotion Faces Therapy Cards A Social Emotional Intelligence Card Toy for Kids Great for Autism Speech Therapy and Counseling #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Emotions are color coded by the type of emotion, parents, anger, daycare, frustration, and excited and happy feelings being blue. Less tantrums & less screen time - these cards will entertain your child while teaching them soft skills to help them succeed in school whether they want to play with you, or alone. Perfect for teachers and parents with 8 unique multicultural characters and 50 color coded emotions and feelings; these cards make the perfect conversation cards or learning toys for classrooms, homeschooling, speech therapy, etc being red, and playtime for any child.
Teach your child emotional intelligence early and help them identify why they feel what they feel and how to cope! We've worked with therapists, teachers, parents, and counselors to create these cards!.
Help kids identify & cope with feelings & emotions realistic and fun emotion flash cards with hand drawn expressions that your child will relate to. Cards feature multi-ethnic groups to show diversity of cultures.
Expand their emotional vocabulary whether you need social skills activities for kids, or educational toys, toys for kids with autism, play therapy, toddler sensory toys, sensory products, these cards will expand your childs emotional vocabulary while developing their growth beyond their peers. Covers so many emotions includes: 50 hand sized 4. 6 x 3 inch emotion expression cards and 50 scenario cards. Use as a behavior poster or even feelings chart for kids calm down corner. Also includes 50 large scenario picture cards with the scenario answer and cards with additional coping skills for your child to do trial and error.
2. Brybelly #ad
50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Feelings in a Flash, Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Coping & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, Teaching Empathy Activities #adBrybelly #ad
- Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills. Perfect for classrooms & Counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills.
3. hand2mind #ad
Play Therapy Games for Kids, hand2mind Express Your Feelings Memory Match Game, Emotion Cards for Kids, Social Emotional Learning Activities, Mindfulness for Kids, Matching Card Game, Calm Down Corner #adhand2mind #ad
- Emotional regulation for kids: encourage conversations about feelings as they play, and use the Feelings Chart on the back cover of the Getting Started Game Guide as a reference. Each of the tiles has a color-coded border that is aligned with the colors on the Feelings Chart.
Calm down corner supplies: this set includes 80 sturdy, full-color Feelings Tiles. There are 4 tiles for each of the 20 different feelings with 2 different faces portraying each feeling.
Empathy games for kids: spark conversations, build emotional vocabulary, and keep children engaged as they learn about their own feelings and those of others. Memory matching game: build memory skills and explore diverse feelings with this fun, interactive memory game! Children will match 20 unique feelings in a familiar memory game format.
Also includes a Getting Started Game Guide! Children learn to recognize that people can look very different when they’re expressing the same feeling. Identify emotions playing cards: the express your feelings Memory Match Game features a wide variety of expressive faces that reflect how feelings can look and feel different.
4. Southside Brands #ad
Feelings & Emotions Card Game for Kids, Can Be Used as Flashcards, Facial Expressions & Scenarios, 108 Cards, Developed by Occupational Therapist, U.S. Company #adSouthside Brands #ad
- Fun for all skill levels: this game is perfect for all ages and skill levels and can be played with as few as 2 and as many as 8 players. It's especially helpful for preschoolers and school-aged children. 108 scenarios & emotions: each set comes with 35 emotions Cards and 73 Scenario Cards.
Educational flash cards game: helps children recognize and name what they feel in various situations, participate in group activities, build and maintain friendships, navigate everyday life, and develop empathy.
Designed for kids ages 3 and up, this game is easy to learn and fun to play. Created by pediatric occupational therapist: one of the best kids games to build emotional intelligence and confidence in a fun and interactive way.
Players can match the emotions of characters to various real-life scenarios, and there are several fun ways to play. For families & professionals: our card game is also helpful for parents, teachers, school counselors, and occupational therapists to easier connect with children in a playful and relaxed atmosphere.
5. SkillEase #ad
Social Emotional Learning, SkillEase Exploding Emotions Flashcards and Game: 2 in 1, Autism Game for Therapy, Teaches Social Skills in a Hilarious Family Game, Emotion and Feeling Cards for Kids #adSkillEase #ad
- Play the game - the box includes 140 scenarios for a hilarious family fun game. A great social emotional game, get to know your friends true feelings in a relaxed way. Organized box makes easy travel. Give as a gift as well.
Perfect feelings activities for kids. Great for all ages - use just the feelings cards for toddlers and preschool emotion cards, or use the game and coping techniques for older age children. Detailed manual - confused about social emotional learning? The handbook included goes through empathy, problem solving, social skills, perspective taking, and facial recognition for all children to succeed!.
The coping ideas on the back, created by a speech therapist, are great for emotional regulation for kids.
Perfect for feeling cards for toddlers through adults. Use as emotion cards - these emotion cards for kids have stunning real life drawings that depict the feelings in a crystal clear fashion. Perfect as an autism therapy material, speech therapy material, parents, BCBAs, speech therapy, teachers, and for ABA therapists, social workers and counselors.
6. MEROCO #ad
Aba Therapy Materials Autism Social Emotional Learning Materials, Realistic Picture Cards for Speech Therapy Mirror, MEROCO Feelings Emotions Cards for Kids Therapy #adMEROCO #ad
- The cards set also comes with a mirror, which allows Children to Observe And Imitate Their Own Facial Expressions, Further Enhancing Their Emotional Awareness and Expression abilities. This can help children learn more About Different Types of Emotions And Better Understand and Manage Emotional Issues. Emotion cards can be used in various scenarios, surprise, developmental disabilities, Such as Joy, Ideal For Children With Autism, Anger, Sadness, Adhd or Other Special Needs to Help Children With Communication Disorders to Better Understand and Express Emotions.
Diverse range of emotions: emotion flash cards cover a wide range of emotions, such as speech therapy, and more.
Social interactive learning: improve communication skills! emotion cards can be designed in a highly interactive Form, Improving The Practicality and Effectiveness of The Emotions cards. This can help children Better Understand Emotions And Improve Their Emotional Awareness. Speech therapy aid: as an emotional education tool, improve their self-awareness and confidence, used for aba therapy materials, Emotion Cards Can Help Children Learn to Understand And Express Emotions,, Autism Learning Materials, ESL Teaching Materials, Occupational Therapy, And Enhance Their Emotional Awareness.
The feelings cards are ideal for families, Such as Using Them With Other Children or Parents to Enhance Communication and Collaboration. This allows children to Better use The emotions emotions chartchartin Interaction, Preschool and classrooms. Realistic expressions: emotion cards use realistic children's facial expressions, making it easier for children to understand And Imitate Various Emotional Expressions.
7. Kids for Culture #ad
Toddlers 2-4 Years, Kindergarten, Preschool, Durable Feeling Flash Cards for Speech Therapy, Kids for Culture: I'm Feeling: Emotional Literacy Flash Cards-24 Diverse Feeling Flash Cards #adKids for Culture #ad
- Flash cards are a great aid to help with speech therapy and communication development. Large, durable, and sturdy with little hands in mind: each flash card is 4" x 5" in size.
Speech therapy: i'm feelings. Our emotion flashcards contain a pack of 24 emotions which can be used in different and fun ways to get your child talking about how they are feeling. Diversity & inclusion children can identify with characters that look like them while learning about their emotions.
Each deck comes with 26 flashcards and 1 instruction card. Kids for culture is a culturally inclusive brand founded by a Mom and an educator on a mission to help children celebrate diversity and inclusion through play! Emotions matter: these cards are designed to help your child understand emotions and celebrate diversity at the same time.
8. learnworx #ad
60 Unique Feeling Cards For Kids, Learn Emotions & Feelings Flashcards, Feeling Flash Cards #adlearnworx #ad
- Build confidence - learnworx feelings cards for kids. Ultra durable - we designed our cards to be the thickest flash cards on the market. Understanding feelings and how to deal with kids emotions, helps to build children’s confidence and communication skills.
Identify & express feelings and emotions - on the reverse side of each card is the meaning of the feeling, along with a real-life example or situation. These emotional cards for kids use bright and colorful designs to help aid visual development with easy-to-read large fonts.
60 feeling flash cards - children love to learn and at Learnworx we love learning with them. Relatable situations that children can associate their feelings and emotions with.
Pablo was afraid when he saw a huge spider’. Set consists of 60 different uniquely designed double sided feelings and emotion cards for kids. Thick gift box provided. Easy to see colors and illustrations for your child to understand. Alice was confident she could win the race’. Each picture side showcases large, bright images to keep children engaged. Learnworx emotional cards are easy to wipe clean using a damp cloth.
9. Lupash Games #ad
Lupash Games CBTiger Therapy Card Game for Kids, for Counselors, Therapists, Teachers,and Parents, and Improves Anger Control, Practice Emotional Awareness, Develop Social Skills #adLupash Games #ad
- Perfect game for school or at home. Includes 14 emotions: angry, impatient, love, Shy, hopeful, Empathy, confident, scared, Calm, Frustrated, Happy, Sad, Jealous, and Worried. Suitable for groups, parents, therapists, counselors, and more.
Learn how to handle different situations and develop an awareness of thoughts and behaviors. Develop self-confidence, positive thinking, and emotional intelligence. Based on the abcd Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
10. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence. Perfect for parents, teachers, and counselors: mental health professionals love our therapeutic games.
Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, THERAPISTS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development. Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection.
Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, interpersonal connection, self and other awareness, and models ways to express needs. Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 3 educational games, 24 universal emotions, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years.