As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Queen Games #ad
Queen Games Alhambra: Revised Edition Board Game #adQueen Games #ad
- Winner of the world famous "spiel des Jahres" award in 2003; now with new artwork and tile dispenser! The player who builds the most valuable Alhambra will win the competition for the best palace.
Employ the best teams of builders and make sure they always have the right currency they need. The world’s best architects are looking to demonstrate their skill.
|Brand||Queen Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Queen Games #ad|
2. Queen Games #ad
Alhambra #adQueen Games #ad
- It is a board game. Moorish theme. For 2 to 6 players. City building tile and cards. Playtime of 45 to 60 minutes.
|Brand||Queen Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Queen Games #ad|
3. Ludonova #ad
Sabika Board Game | Trade Route Building Strategy Game | Medieval Construction Game | Family Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 60-120 Minutes | Made by Ludonova #adLudonova #ad
- These routes will provide you with sufficient income to be able to take on the demanding tribute that has been commanded by the Catholic Monarchs. Strategy board game: establish trade routes through europe and the maghreb. Number of players and average playtime: this challenging strategy game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
All of this takes place over five eras/rounds. Become the most influential nobles of the nasrid dynasty: on the hill of al-Sabika in Granada, gardens, the Alhambra. Three unique rondels: sabika implements a novel mechanism that integrates three interrelated rondels, each focusing on a different scenario - the construction of the Alhambra, the carving of poems in its halls, and the export of goods along the trade routes.
Special powers will change your strategies each time you play the game. At the end, the player with the most prestige points wins.
Highly variable: sabika features novel mechanics that offer strategic depth and high replayability. In sabika, you play the role of one of the nasrid nobles who contributed to the construction of the towers, the Nasrid dynasty created one of the most impressive constructions in history, and palaces of this ancient monument. A challenging solo mode gives you a unique way to play the game. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes. In exchange for your work, you will receive military protection against the various conflicts of the Taifas Kingdom.
4. Plan B Games #ad
Azul-Board Game Strategy-Board Game Mosaic-Tile Placement Game Family-Board Game for Adults and Kids Ages 8 and up 2 to 4 Players #adPlan B Games #ad
- Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Perfect for a fun family game night! Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
|Brand||Plan B Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game". But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, settlements and cities.
No two games are the same. Acquire your resources through trades, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, wool, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
7. Palm Court #ad
Wavelength #adPalm Court #ad
- Party game for the whole family up to 12 players. Easy setup and quick rules. Good game to spark discussion with a sometimes serious yet funny vibe. Great quality and heavy duty components.
|Brand||Palm Court #ad|
|Manufacturer||Palm Court #ad|
8. Runaway Parade Games #ad
Fast paced and Competitive Game, Fire Tower Board Game- Fight fire with fire in This Award-Winning #adRunaway Parade Games #ad
- Seconds to set up and minutes to learn. Unique mechanics and variations for high replayability. Deluxe components, including 135 glimmering fire gems, a printed cloth bag, an engraved wind die, custom meeples, and more.
Vibrant artwork: the game features original watercolors by fine artist Kevin Ruelle. The vivid colors perfectly match the beautiful, unique components and create a highly tactile experience that fully immerses players in the theme of the game.
9. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne 20th Anniversary Edition| Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Strategy /Adventure Game | Ages 7+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Updated edition: carcassonne 20th anniversary features upgraded visuals, extra tiles, roads, monasteries, creating the landscape of medieval Carcassonne filled with cities, and enhanced gameplay. Players will build the board as they play, and fields.
Special 20th anniversary edition: celebrate 20 years of Carcassonne with this special edition of the classic tile-placement game. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
The carcassonne 20th anniversary Edition comes with the complete base game, and is compatible with all Carcassonne expansions. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. Number of players and average playtime: carcassonne is a fun family board game for adults and kids designed for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 7 and up. Average playtime is about 30 to 45 minutes.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|